School of Music Business Office
The School of Music Business Office is responsible for managing financial and travel activities, such as purchase orders, booking hotel and travel, overseeing LaCarte usage, and coordinating with LSU Procurement. This page provides a centralized location for all forms and processes associated with the business area. Expand a selection below to access relevant forms, handouts, and information.
- January 2022 Travel Update
- Form Temp2: Request for International Travel During COVID-19 Outbreak
- PM-13: University Travel Regulations
- Changes to PM-13 for FY22 are located here.
Music Payee Process
- AS703: LaCarte Log
- PM-78: LaCarte Card Program Policy
- AS704: LaCarte Disputed Item
- AS499: Request for Approval of Special Meal)
- 2023 Tax Exempt Certificate
(myLSU sign-in required to view)
- U.S. General Services Administration
- Music Travel Request Form
- Personal Credit Card Reimbursement Form
- AS 86: Request for Travel Advance
- AS 295: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Individual Travelers
- AS 296: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Student Study Trips
- AS 297: Faculty/Staff Emergency Contact Form
- AS 298: High Risk Travel Release and Waiver
- AS 350: Travel Supplemental Information Form
- AS 516: Request for Authorization to Travel for Non-Worker
- PM-11: Outside Employment of University Employees
- Access PM-11 Form at GeauxGrants
- After logging in, select "Conflict of Interest" on the top left of the page.
- Select "Create/Update Disclosure".
- Select "PM11 Disclosure of Outside Employment" at the bottom.
School of Music
Department of Bands
School of Music