Explore your interests and make lifelong friends by joining one or many of the CHSE student organizations.
Activities include workshops, guest speakers, conference attendance, social gatherings, and volunteer service. There are more than a dozen groups to choose from — some are geared to a specific major or interest, while others are open to any student.
Check out all the available organizations below.
- Alpha Delta Mu Honor Society (ADM)
- American Library Association
- Associated Professional Educators of Louisiana
- Association for the Education of Young Children
- Association of Pre-Physical Therapy Students
- Baccalaureate of Social Work Student Association
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Child & Family Studies Student Association
- CHSE Ambassadors
- Curriculum Theory Graduate Collaborative
- Cypress Hall Council
- Educators Rising
- Geaux Teach Student Organization/Council of Preservice
- Teachers of Mathematics & Science
- Graduate Library & Information Science Student Association (GLISSA)
- Higher Education Student and Professional Association (HESPA)
- Kappa Delta Epsilon
- Kinesiology Club
- LSU Sport Administration Association
- National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW)
- Phi Alpha
- Physician Assistant Collegiate Society
- Pre-Dental Society
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Club
- Social Work Student Association
- Social Workers Advocating for Equality (SWAE)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Sport Administration Association
As you can see, our college has many student organizations that fit your major. These organizations are a great way to make new friends, build a network within your your future field, and pursue leadership opportunities, all while building your resume for life after LSU. What are you waiting for? Geaux get involved! Click the link below to access LSU's student organization directory.