On-Campus Interviewing Program
On-campus Interviewing (OCI) is a nine-week program, held each Fall and Spring semester, that connects employers to students and alumni for internships and full-time job opportunities.
On-Campus Interviewing Program, Spring 2022
Dates: February 14 to April 22, 2022
Interviews take place between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m
Location for In-Person Interviews:
LSU Olinde Career Center – Recruitment Center
Building: LSU Student Union - Click here for Travel and Parking Info
Room: 258 (Second Floor)
Virtual Interviews: The meeting link for virtual interviews, will be communicated prior to the date of the interview
Student and Alumni Resources and Information
- On-Campus Interviewing Policy
- How to apply for on-campus interviews through Handshake
- Reserve an Interview or Study Room
Student questions? Contact Blake Winchell, Associate Director of Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Resources and Information
Employers are eligible to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program if hiring for job opportunities currently available. To interview, employers must have a position open (or projected with certainty to be open). Employers may interview for full-time, degree-required positions as well as internships and co-ops. If your position does not fall within this scope, we encourage you to post the position on Handshake and coordinate interviews on your own.
Please follow the steps below to request an interview schedule:
- Review the On-campus Interview Information for Employers and the LSU Recruiting Policies and Guidelines.
- Log into Handshake. We recommend that you use Google Chrome to access Handshake because we have found that Internet Explorer is incompatible.
- View this video tutorial for posting an interview schedule or view this help article for posting an interview schedule.
- For Virtual Interviews, please add the word “Virtual” to your Interview Schedule Name in Handshake.
- Once the interview schedule is reviewed and approved in Handshake by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Employer questions? Contact Garnesha Beck, On Campus Interviewing Coordinator, at email@example.com.