Handshake at LSU
Effective April 16, 2018, Handshake has replaced Careers2Geaux as your online tool for managing job postings, event registration and on-campus interviews at LSU!
Handshake is a centralized platform for all of your campus recruiting needs; 475+ schools use Handshake! Multi- or single-school job posting with just a few clicks. Among other features, Handshake provides:
- Direct student messaging; contact candidates directly through Handshake.
- Powerful applicant filtering; narrow down potential hires through advanced filtering options.
- All of these improvements and more, at zero cost to you!
View for a data-driven info sheet explaining why you should be recruiting on Handshake!
Activate your Handshake account and start recruiting today!
- New to Handshake? Go to lsu.joinhandshake.com/register to register your employer account. View a how-to article on posting jobs.
- Already a Handshake user? Just add LSU to your list of schools in Handshake.
The Handshake Help Center offers numerous step-by-step instructions on a variety of topics, including job postings, applications, and events and career fairs. Still not finding what you need? Create a support ticket, or contact us at email@example.com.
Our Employment Services team is here to assist with any questions related to your recruiting experience in Handshake. Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.