UREC members are allowed up to three guests per day at the rate of $10 per guest. Guest Passes can be purchased at either Operations Desk for $10 per day. Both guest and sponsor must be present to purchase a guest pass. All guest pass policies and guidelines apply.
Guests must present a government-issued ID at the time of guest pass purchase. If the guest does not present a government-issued ID, then they are unable to purchase a guest pass.
Individuals staying at either the Lod Cook Hotel & Conference Center or Faculty Club are allowed entry with the purchase of the $10 guest pass by presenting a room key or room receipt and acceptable identification.
Members of the LSU Family Association receive two (2) complementary day passes per
academic year and are eligible to purchase a UREC membership at the affiliate rate.
Those who visit campus less frequently and would like access to UREC facilities can
purchase a daily pass for just $10 per person by showing their current Family Association
membership card and acceptable identification. The Family Association member must
be present to be eligible for this offer and will be required to present a photo id
(driver’s license, government-issued ID).
Guest Pass Policies
- Without a valid UREC membership, any individual who wishes to utilize UREC facilities or programs must purchase a guest pass and be sponsored by a UREC member, regardless of age.
- Individuals must present a valid government-issued photo ID in order to purchase a guest pass.
- Anyone eligible for an UREC membership may purchase a guest pass with valid photo identification. Should Identification be falsified in any way, individuals can be banned from LSU UREC facilities and programs for life.
- Individuals staying at either the Lod Cook Hotel & Conference Center or Faculty Club are allowed entry with the purchase of the $10 guest pass by presenting a room key or room receipt.
- Each guest must present valid photo identification upon entry.
- Members are allowed up to three (3) guests per day at the rate of $10 per guest.
- Guest passes may be purchased with TigerCash or credit card.
- The sponsor may not leave LSU UREC facilities/property without his/her guest.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s) and are sub ject to all rules and regulations affiliated with a guest pass, including membership termination should their guest’s conduct warrant.
- Under-age members (17 years of age and under) may not sponsor a guest.
- Guests 17 years of age and under must have a participation agreement completed by a legal parent or guardian before entering the building.
- Guests pass holders may not check-out equipment, make court reservations, or participate in Intramural programs.
- Guest passes will not be sold within one hour of closing time.
- Guest passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Spectators associated with facility rentals are only permitted in UREC for authorized and specials events as per the facility rental contract. Group rental participants/spectators must check in at the UREC Operations Desk to obtain the appropriate pass to enter the facility.