This spring over 90 students from a variety of disciplines will enroll in the LSU Center for Internal Auditing program. This will be our 34th year of operation and ten internal audit courses will be offered at the graduate and undergraduate level.
An integral part of the LSU CIA program is the summer internship program. This past summer many students enjoyed internships with major organizations located throughout the United States. Next summer many students will again benefit from internships.
Two primary reasons to hire an LSU CIA intern:
- Excellent recruiting approach
- Summer audit assistance
The LSU CIA program has placed 2,692 students in internships from 1985-2019.
To schedule interviews:
Contact Angele Cherbonnier at 225-578-6221 or via e-mail at email@example.com. She will:
- Schedule interview dates.
- Reserve interview rooms in LSU Olinde Career Center.
- Collect resumes from LSU CIA students.
- Schedule Interviews.
- Provide you with interview schedule and resumes.
- If requested, schedule a meeting/lunch with the LSU CIA director, assistant director, or student representatives.
- Schedule optional activities such as: Class Presentations & Reception for LSU CIA students.
- Respond to any questions.
If you are interested in hiring an intern for next summer, contact LSU CIA staff via email, fax, or mail.
Thank you for your interest in the LSU CIA Internship Program.