ADA-Accessible Map Description
On this page, you will find the description of the Business Education Complex (BEC) map. For a printed version of the map, contact building manager Amy Hurd.
Tab One - Ground Floor
Tab one includes an image of the ground-level map of the BEC. On the ground level, you will find classroom spaces.
- The north side of the building houses classroom numbers 1601 - 1920 and the SMART Lab in room 1900.
- The south end of the building houses classroom numbers 1120-1425. The west end of the complex houses the largest classroom, the Auditorium, in room 1510.
- The BEC Rotunda is on the east end of the complex. The Rotunda Commons can be found on the ground level with an attached CC's Coffee House.
- The Flores MBA Program office is located near the main entrance of the Rotunda.
- There is a large green space in the center of the complex.
Tab Two - Second Floor
Tab two includes an image of the second-floor map of the BEC. You will find the academic departments and faculty offices on the second level.
- The north wing of the building houses the following:
- The Real Estate Research Institute in offices numbered 2613-2615.
- The Rucks Department of Management and associated faculty offices are in rooms 2700-2736.
- The Department of Accounting and associated faculty offices in rooms 2800-2836.
- The Department of Finance and associated faculty offices are in rooms 2900-2937.
- The south wing of the building houses the following:
- The Behavioral Research Lab and PhD Student offices in rooms 2400-2440.
- The Department of Economics and associated faculty offices in rooms 2300-2338.
- The Stephenson Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems and associated faculty in rooms 2200-2240.
- The Department of Marketing and associated faculty in rooms 2100-2147.
- The west wing houses a computer lab and a traditional classroom.
- The east side of the building is home to the Office of Business Student Success in suite 2000 and the Professional Sales Lab in room 2020.
Tab Three - Third Floor
Tab three includes an image of the third-floor map of the BEC.
- The gender-neutral restroom is located directly off the elevator bank on the third floor.
- The Department of Public Administration and associated faculty are located in rooms 3039-3067.
- The Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute and associated faculty are in rooms 3023-3035.
- The Executive Education offices are rooms 3013-3019.
- The Ideation Lab is in room 3003.
Tab Four - Fourth Floor
Tab four includes an image of the fourth-floor map of the BEC.
- The Office of the Dean is found in suite 4080.
- College administrative offices are located in rooms 4007-4057; 4065-4070.
- The LSUCIA Program offices are rooms 4059-4063.