The Administrative Process Improvement Committee (APIC) was formed in fall 2015 as a collaborative initiative of the Executive Vice President and Provost and the Vice President for Finance and Administration/CFO in response to Faculty Senate Resolution 14-11.
The committee is comprised of representatives from the following areas:
- Representative of Academic Affairs, Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost [Co-Chair]
- Representative of Finance & Administration [Co-Chair]
- Representative of the Faculty Senate Executive Committee 
- Representative of the Faculty Senate At-Large 
- Representative of the Faculty – Non-Faculty Senate 
- Representatives of the Staff Senate 
Recommendations for representatives shall be sought from the President of the Faculty Senate and the President of the Staff Senate. Faculty and staff representatives serve a one-year term.
APIC Membership 2019-20
Jane Cassidy, Senior Vice Provost, Office of Academic Affairs [Co-Chair]
Fabio Del Piero, Professor, School of Veterinary Medicine
Samantha Hartmann, Internal Communications, Division of Strategic Communications
Rachel Henry, Directory of Event Management and Marketing, Auxiliary Services
Tao Jin, Associate Professor, School of Library & Information Science
Tyler Kearney, Associate Vice President, Finance and Administration [Co-Chair]
Stephen Shipman, Professor, Department of Mathematics
Barbara Reonas, Assistant Dean, College of Engineering
Ric Simmons, Executive Director UNI/HPC, Office of the Chief Technology Officer
The APIC shall schedule monthly meetings during the academic year and as needed during the summer session. Meetings may include participation of invited subject matter experts to help address concerns identified.