Student Support Services Tutor List
Student Support Services offers 1:1 tutoring for its participants. Tutors are required to have a 3.0 GPA and to have received an A or B in the classes they tutor.
Additional on-campus tutoring:
- Genesis Tutoring provided by the Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Writing Coaching/Mentoring provided by CxC
- Residential Life Tutoring Resources
- Physics Tutorial Center provided by Department of Physics & Astronomy
- Math graduate students are offering tutoring for MATH 1550 during the Spring 2020 semester from 4-6pm in 237 Lockett.