You are interested in creating a positive work environment that allows employees to live up to their full potential.
About Human Resource Education
This degree program will prepare you to train and educate workers for the job force from local to international arenas. Courses in this unit are designed to develop the leadership skills you will need to lead organizations and communities effectively to achieve their visions and goals.
Human Resource and Leadership Development
Learn practical application of methods derived from education and training, and human resource development research.
|Employee relations manager|
|Human resource generalist|
Once you're an LSU student, you'll need to meet the requirements below to continue pursuing this major.
- 24 hours of credit in 1000-level courses or higher
- 2.2 GPA (LSU and overall) (2.5 GPA for transfer)
- Advanced placement in, credit for, or a grade of "C" or better in the following:
- English 1001 (1004)
- Math 1021 or higher
B.S., Bachelor of Science
Course Load by Subject Area
- Business & Economics: Low Intensity
- Communication: Low Intensity
- Electives: Low Intensity
- Lab Hours or Field Work: Low Intensity
Learn more about course loads and subject areas