Student Events and Programming
Joining a student organization is an integral part of your college experience. The College of Agriculture alone has nearly thirty organizations to choose from. Which one will you join?
Our mentoring program provides opportunities for alumni and current students to connect and learn from one another through job shadowing and networking events.
Agriculture Welcome Week
We're welcoming back students to campus with a week full of activities to get you ready for the fall semester!
- August 23, 2021: First Day of College Photos
- August 24, 2021: Taco ‘Bout Agriculture
- August 25, 2021: Cajun Carnival
- August 26, 2021: Reverse Tie Die
- August 27, 2021: Burger Bash
Alumni Speaker Series
You can look forward to participating in the Ag Alumni Speaker Series! Our Ag Alumni Speaker Series will be held virtually this year.
Fall Speaker Series Dates:
- Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, October 15, 2021 at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:30 a.m.
Homecoming Week Hay Bale Decorating
Fall 2021: Monday, October 11 - Friday, October 16
Career Prep Week
November 1 - 5, 2021
March 21-25, 2022
A week-long event celebrating agriculture in Louisiana.
ASA is an umbrella organization for clubs within the College of Agriculture. One representative of each club convenes at ASA meetings. ASA helps agriculture organizations with conferences and events and provides opportunities for students to network with future employers.
142 Martin D. Woodin Hall
Baton Rouge , LA 70803