Policies and FAQs
Food and Drink
To maintain an environment appropriate for the protection of library materials and conducive to clean study areas, we require that library users adhere to the following:
- Single serving snacks and covered beverages are permitted in most areas.
- Greasy, messy, or strong-smelling foods such as fast-food and pizza are not permitted.
- Some exceptions may be granted for special meetings with food (beyond snacks), but the Library must be notified in advance.
- Properly dispose of all food and trash.
- Clean up any spills or messes right away—if additional assistance is needed, contact library staff.
The Library reserves the right to ask any user to remove food and/or beverage from the Library if it constitutes a violation of this policy.
Please be respectful of others by taking phone conversations outside of the Library. Also, please silence your phone's ringer.
Please do not move the furniture.
Please pick up after yourself.