Departmental Graduate Forms
- Graduate Student Travel Form
- Graduate Assistant Time Sheet
- Personal Data Form
- Change of Advisor and/or Committee Member
- Proposed Research
Graduate School Forms
Candidates for Degree should submit the following forms by the semester deadline in which you plan to graduate. Please note that all final defense requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the defense and by the semester deadline.
There are two ways to submit forms to the Graduate School:
- You may complete them online and submit them directly to email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may obtain committee signatures and submit the form to the graduate secretary. She will obtain the Department Chair/Graduate Advisor signature and submit form to the Graduate School. She will also maintain a copy for your file.
Questions about forms may be directed to the Graduate School Academic Services office at (225) 578-2311.
All other important forms can be found at the Graduate School's Enrolled Student Forms page:
- Petition for Scholastic Reinstatement after Academic Dismissal
- Request for Change of Department
- Request for Change of Degree Program
- Request for Dual Degree
- Request for Pass/Fail
- Change of Defense Date
- Request to Change Degree Title or to Delete Application for Degree
- Residency Classification Appeal
- Application for Doctoral Degree Update
- Verification of Concentration
- Petition to Extend the 7-Year Time Limit for the Doctorate
- The Survey of Earned Doctorates (Required of all doctoral students prior to document approval)