Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a series of weekly study sessions offered for students enrolled in historically difficult courses. Students who attend three or more SI sessions typically earn a 0.5 letter grade higher than students who do not attend.
SI sessions are:
- Free, voluntary and open to all students
- An opportunity to improve understanding of material and course grades
- An excellent way to meet other people in your class
- Guided by an SI Leader who has taken the course and is prepared to share what they learned and how to study. The leader attends the class and works in close association with the instructor so that sessions are relevant to the material covered
- Available in numerous subjects
Message from Your Manship SI Instructor
Hi, I’m Delanie McDonald, the Manship School’s supplemental instructor for MC 2010. I’m a junior political communication student at the Manship School, and my goal is to help you do well in class. If you need help, are struggling in the class, or just want to make sure you get some extra study tips, please join one of my study groups or reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here to help you succeed!
Spring 2020 Supplemental Instruction Schedule
|Course||Session Days||Session Time||Location|
|MC2010||Monday & Tuesday||
6 - 7:30 p.m.
8 - 9 a.m.