Saturday, October 28, 9:00am-4:00pm
Sunday, October 29, 12:00noon-4:00pm
Plant, garden, and food vendors are cordially invited to help us get "growing"! The time has arrived for PlantFest! 2023. We welcome you being a part of it.
- The sale is set, rain or shine, for Saturday, October 28th, 9:00am-4:00pm and Sunday, October 29th, 12:00noon-4:00pm.
- Vendors will be located under the outdoor pavilion or in the courtyard. You will receive your location assignment the week of the sale. Locations of booths are on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your spot early!
- Vendors are assigned a 10' x 10' space, with one additional space available upon request.
- We supply one table and two chairs for each space.
- Prices - $75 for a 10 'x 10' space and $25 for one additional 10' x 10' space.
- Vendor registration closes October 20, 2023. No late registrations or payments will be accepted.
- No refunds for vendor cancellations made after October 20, 2023.
- Booths can be set up Friday, October 27th, anytime from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm or Saturday morning prior to 8:00 am.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting the money for the sale of their merchandise and for licenses, fees, and collecting and paying taxes for which you are normally liable.
- Breakdown of booths will be immediately following the end of the sale on Sunday.
- Hilltop is a smoke free facility, inside and out.
- Vendors will have access to one parking space per Vendor space. You will receive your parking assignment the week of the sale. During the hours of the sale, you will not be able to move your vehicle due to safety concerns.
- Bring your own lunch, snacks, and drinks.
- Shoppers are 100% responsible for their purchases and getting items to their cars.
Questions about being a vendor? Please contact our Vendor Coordinator, Margaret Humble at 225-241-6499 or Hilltop at 225-767-6916.