Nicholas P. Totaro
105 E.B. Doran Building, LSU Baton Rouge, LA 70803-4505
- BE 1251: Introduction to Engineering Methods (Fall)
- BE 2350: Experimental Methods for Engineers (Spring)
- Undergraduate Program Coordinator
- Pre-healthcare Coach
- Fast Path Coordinator
- Economic Development
- Encounter Engineering in Europe Program Director
- LSU 2015, MS Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- LSU 2011, BS Biochemistry
Upadhyay, Jagannath, Christopher O. Bounds, Nicholas Totaro, Suman Thakuri, Leah Garber, Michael Vincent, Zhaoyang Huang, and John A. Pojman. "Production and analysis of stable microfluidic devices with tunable surface hydrophilicity via the in-situ tertiary-amine catalyzed Michael addition of a multifunctional thiol to a multifunctional acrylate." European Polymer Journal 126 (2020): 109482.
Sandow, C., L. A. Fugler, B. Leise, L. Riggs, W. T. Monroe, N. Totaro, J. Belknap, and S. Eades. "Ex Vivo effects of insulin on the structural integrity of equine digital lamellae." Equine Veterinary Journal (2019).
Thomas‐Porch, C., Li, J., Zanata, F., Martin, E.C., Pashos, N., Genemaras, K., Poche, J.N., Totaro, N.P., Bratton, M.R., Gaupp, D. and Frazier, T. “Comparative Proteomic Analyses of Human Adipose Extracellular Matrices Decellularized Using Alternative Procedures.” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A (2018).