Digital Media Arts & Engineering
Digital Media Arts & Engineering (DMAE) is an intensive 2 year master's degree that employs a practice driven approach to produce polished outcomes designed to meet industry needs. The courses explore cutting edge developments in video games, interactive design, visual effects and animation.
DMAE is located in the Digital Media Center on LSU's campus, a new state-of-the-art $29.3 million facility that is shared with Electronic Art’s (EA) North American Test Center. Work with a diverse group of digital artists, programmers, musicians and researchers who are here to help you develop your ideas into the future of media. Imagine, collaborate, create, develop, and surpass your wildest imagination.
Why should you pursue a master's degree in the field?
- Develop specialist skills in a focus area
- Work with teams in a studio environment on consequential projects
- Refine and hone technical and creative skills
- Maximize your career potential in a competitive field
- Discover your leadership potential
- Accelerate your career
Visit the official DMAE website for information about courses, admission requirements, and more.