Parent Auxiliary Council
The mission of the LSU ECELP Parent Auxiliary Council (PAC) is to:
- enhance and support the educational experience at ECELP
- develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement
- serve in an advisory role to improve the learning and caring environment at the ECELP
- provide volunteer and financial support.
The PAC is an 11-member council comprised of the six-member executive committee and five program chairs. This team works together to coordinate the strategic direction and big picture ideas for the PAC and collaborates with school and development officers.
The following members of the PAC are dedicated parents whose individual passions, background, education, and skills facilitate community growth and resources that foster excellence at the Early Childhood Education Laboratory Preschool.
- Catherine David | Chair
- Brennan Rodriguez | Vice Chair
- Lindsey Kelly | Secretary-Treasurer
- Missy Korduner | Immediate Past Chair
- Cynthia DiCarlo | ECELP Executive Director
- Aimee Frierson | CHSE Development
- Parent Programs Chair |
- Faculty & Staff Programs Chair |
- Fundraising Chair |
- Volunteer Chair | Alyssa Jacobs
- Room Parents Chair – Christina Primo-Jourdan
For more information on how to volunteer or participate, please email us.