Parent Auxiliary Council
The mission of the LSU ECELP Parent Auxiliary Council (PAC) is to:
- enhance and support the educational experience at ECELP
- develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement
- serve in an advisory role to improve the learning and caring environment at the ECELP
- provide volunteer and financial support.
The PAC is an 11-member council comprised of the six-member executive committee and five program chairs. This team works together to coordinate the strategic direction and big picture ideas for the PAC and collaborates with school and development officers.
The following members of the PAC are dedicated parents whose individual passions, background, education, and skills facilitate community growth and resources that foster excellence at the Early Childhood Education Laboratory Preschool.
- Christina Primo-Jourdan | Chair
- Jackie Heroman Auten | Vice Chair
- Devon Brits | Secretary-Treasurer
- Catherine David | Immediate Past Chair
- Cynthia DiCarlo | ECELP Executive Director
- Family Events Committee Chair | Danielle Stackus
- Staff Appreciation Committee Chair | Mackenzie Nelson
- Fundraising Committee Chair | Paige Carter
- Room Parents Committee Chair | Mattie Schwall Sulliva
- Volunteer Coordination Committee |
For more information on how to volunteer or participate, please email us.