Donation Requests need to be submitted as early as possible for the academic year
(at minimum start of each semester). July 30th is the deadline for Fall and Spring events of the following year. Any requests submitted after the deadline of July 30th each academic year, will be
considered but not guaranteed.
Donation Request Form
- Any event that charges fees for admission are not eligible to receive in-kind donations.
- The event contributes to the university’s mission and positively impacts the university
community (on campus locations will be prioritized).
- The event contributes to Auxiliary Service’s mission of prioritizing student centric
- Student Organizations must be a registered student organization in good standing as
certified by Campus Life.
- The After the Event Form should be submitted after the event takes place and should
include final details (e.g. event summary, attendance, examples of how LSU Auxiliary
Services was promoted/featured, photos, etc.)
After Your Event
The organization or department should provide LSU Auxiliary Services with a report
of how the donation was used at the event via the link below. The report can include
details such as the amount of people in attendance to the event, a summary of how
LSU Auxiliary Services was featured, and pictures of the event.
After Event Form
- Please use the LSU Auxiliary Logos provided by us when advertising your event. If
you need any other variation of the logo, we can provide that as well.
- Any donations provided by LSU Auxiliary Services shall not be used for resale nor
to make any sort of profit.
- Donations must be used for the purpose stated and approved in the Donation Request
- Any infringement of these restrictions could deem that department or student organization
ineligible for future donations from LSU Auxiliary Services.
Please read the Donation Request form for more detailed guidelines and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.