Updated information for Spring 2022 will be posted soon.
The CAS Signature Series will address the three most common challenges students face:
- Time management and goal setting
- Effective learning strategies to improve grades
- Final exam preparation and stress management
Registration required. Attendance for extra credit will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
Note: Workshop registration opens three weeks before the workshop date
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Academic Support for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select the name of the workshop you would like to attend
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time for your workshop
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your workshop reservation
Signature Series Workshops
Geaux Forward: Time Management and Goal Setting
Tuesday September 14: 6 p.m., Zoom (link provided during registration)
Wednesday September 15: 6 p.m., Zoom (link provided during registration)
Some of the biggest tricks to acing college include optimizing time management skills, identifying goals/priorities, and implementing the study cycle. Come to this workshop to learn how to have the total college experience and have a life too.
Geaux For The Gold: Use Super Strategies
Tuesday October 5: 6 p.m., Student Union Magnolia Room
Wednesday October 6: 6 p.m., Zoom (link provided during registration)
Do you have the basics down and now want to deepen your learning? Come explore different learning strategies that can help enhance your understanding of course materials and boost your grades.
Geaux Prepared: Prep for Finals and Manage Stress
Tuesday November 9: 6 p.m., Student Union Magnolia Room
Wednesday November 10: 6 p.m., Zoom (link provided during registration)
It's never too early to start preparing for finals! Participants will hear about finishing the semester strong and preparing early for finals to reduce stress.