The CAS Signature Series will address the three most common challenges students face:
- Time management and goal setting
- Effective learning strategies to improve grades
- Final exam preparation and stress management
Registration required. Attendance for extra credit will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
Note: Workshop registration opens three weeks before the workshop date
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your myLSU ID and password
- Select Appointments in the left navigation bar
- Select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Academic Support for Type of Appointment
- Under Service, select the name of the workshop you would like to attend
- Select Find Available Time
- Choose the date and time for your workshop
- Review and then select Schedule to confirm your workshop reservation
Signature Series Workshops
Geaux Forward: Time Management and Goal Setting
Tuesday, February 1: 6 p.m., In Person at the LSU Student Union (Register on Navigate)
Wednesday, February 2: 6 p.m., Zoom (Register on Navigate)
Some of the biggest tricks to acing college include optimizing time management skills, identifying goals/priorities, and implementing the Study Cycle. Attend this workshop to learn how to effectively balance your time.
Geaux For The Gold: Use Super Strategies
Tuesday, February 22: 6 p.m., In Person at the LSU Student Union (Register on Navigate)
Wednesday, February 23: 6 p.m., Zoom (Register on Navigate)
How do you know what and how to study? Come explore different learning strategies that can help enhance your understanding of course materials and boost your grades.
Geaux Prepared: Prep for Finals and Manage Stress
Tuesday, April 12: 6 p.m., In Person at the LSU Student Union (Register on Navigate)
Wednesday, April 13: 6 p.m., Zoom (Register on Navigate)
With four weeks of class remaining, it's time to start preparing for finals! In our final workshop, learn to effectively plan for finals, reduce stress, and finish the semester strong.