The CAS Signature Series will address the three most common challenges students face: time management and goal setting, efficient learning strategies to improve grades, and test preparation and stress management.
Registration required. Attendance for extra credit will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
- Open Navigate on the web or download the Navigate app
- Sign in with your LSU ID and password
- Select "Appointments" in the left navigation bar
- Choose "Academic Support" when prompted
- Click the Signature Series workshop you're attending
- Follow the remaining prompts until your appointment is confirmed
Spring 2021 Signature Series Workshops
Geaux Forward: Time Management and Goal Setting
January 26 and January 27
Geaux For The Gold: Use Super Strategies
February 23 and February 24
Geaux Prepared: Prep for Finals and Manage Stress
April 6 and April 7