At the beginning of each spring semester, the Center for Academic Success helps students assess study habits and learning preferences through this award-winning program. Students who attend may be able to increase their GPAs, develop effective study and time management habits, and be better able to maintain scholarship requirements.
Registration required. Attendance for extra credit will only be reported for participation in the full workshop.
Impact "Plus One" events:
All students are welcome; however, enrolled first year students who are on probation or warning during Spring 2021 are REQUIRED to attend and also complete one additional academic event by February 26.
- Super Strategies (Signature Series)- Register on Navigate
- February 23rd 6:00 pm on Zoom
- February 24th 6:00 pm on Zoom
- Geauxing Forward (UCFY Workshop)
- February 10th 1:30 pm
- February 11th 10:30 am
- February 11th 3:00 pm
- Academic Coaching- Register on Navigate
- One Meeting (coaching times are available throughout the week on a first-come, first-served basis)
How can Impact help you?
Impact can help you:
- increase GPA
- develop effective study habits
- develop effective time management habits
- maintain scholarship requirements