CxC Humanities & Social Sciences Studio 151
Thank you for your interest in the CxC studios! The studios are currently closed but we'll be back in action at the start of the Fall 2020 semester, and we look forward to connecting then. In the meantime, we hope you stay safe and well.
Student & Faculty Resources
- One-on-one writing coaching for all LSU students in any major
- Professional audio recording sound booth (by appointment)
- Multimedia conference/presentation practice room equipped with automated presentation capture system
- Mini-DV camcorders, tripods, HD flip cameras, GoPro cameras/accessories, and other AV equipment available for check-out
- Filming and critique of oral presentations, speeches, interviews, etc.
- Assistance with creating videos, presentations, websites, posters, podcasts, etc.
- Feedback on writing, speaking, and multimedia projects
- Support with professional digital portfolio
- Open-access Mac workstations available for individual or group video/audio editing, web design, graphic design, etc. (Final Cut Pro & iMovie)
- 4K & HD screening capabilities in a theater-style setup [Film Collection] / [public performance license information]
- Course enhancement support for faculty, including incorporation of Web 2.0 tools
Helpful Links for Students & Faculty
- Studio Policies & Equipment Check-out Procedures
- Poster/Large Format Printing in LSU Library
- Reserve the Presentation Room, Sound Booth, or Writing Coaching Sessions
- Studio 151 Film Collection