Louisiana Biomedical Research Network (LBRN)
The Department of Biological Sciences at Louisiana State University, in conjunction with the National Institutes of Health, NCRR's IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence, and Louisiana Board of Regents, is hosting research opportunities for eligible faculty and students, both graduate and undergraduate in Biological and Computational Sciences. Of special focus is providing research opportunities to faculty and students from primarily undergraduate institutes in the state of Louisiana.
Application Deadline: TBA 2016
How To Get Selected
- Citizenship: Domestic or Foreign
- Area of interest: biomedical research
- Background: see below
- Home institution: within the state of Louisiana
- Be enrolled in a University in the state of Louisiana (excluding LSU Baton Rouge and Tulane University).
- Be a science major with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Consider pursuing a career in the Biological or Computational Sciences.
- Have completed appropriate science introductory courses.
No prior laboratory research experience is needed for undergraduate students.