NFF Research Highlights
- Chemical Engineering Research Assistant fabricates micropatterned bipolar membranes templated from a silicon submaster prepared using photolithography tools
- Thickness of thin film polyphenylene oxide based ionomers measured using Ellipsometry on gold and silica substrates
- Data analysis tools, experiments and modeling used to study and develop high- temperature polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells (HT-PEMFCs)
- Silicon based patterns exposed to UV radiation used to fabricate gold interdigitated electrodes for electrochemical studies
- LSU PhD candidate and professor published in Applied Materials & Interfaces.
Article entitled "Critical Coupling of Visible Light Extends Hot Electron Lifetimes for H2O2 Synthesis."