The Coastal Roots Program began in 2000 as an education outreach project for the Louisiana Sea Grant College Program. In 2006, the Coastal Roots Program was transitioned into the LSU Department of Educational Theory, Policy, & Practice in partnership with the LSU School for Plant, Environmental, and Soil Sciences and the LSU AgCenter.
- NOAA Bay-Watershed Education Training Program
- UNO Pontchartrain Institute for Environmental Studies
- Tiger Alumni through the LSU Foundation
- LA Sea Grant College Program
- LA Department of Natural Resources
- Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana
- America's Wetland Foundation