Each year, high achieving in-state students choose other Louisiana colleges and universities
over LSU because of financial constraints. The Taylor Opportunity Program for Students
(TOPS) covers tuition, but remaining fees are an additional $4,000 annually, excluding
living expenses. The LSU College of Agriculture is offering Dean’s Council members
an opportunity to fund our new 4x4 scholarships.
What Are The Benefits Of Your Partnership?
- Offset the additional fees for our students.
- Support exceptional incoming agriculture students for four years.
- Enhance a student's ability to choose LSU as their destination of choice.
- Enroll in the LSU College of Agriculture for all four years.
- $1,000 for 4 years. A $4,000 total pledge commitment.
- $4,000 for 4 years. A $16,000 total pledge commitment.
- $10,000 for 4 years. A $40,000 total pledge commitment, plus a named scholarship.
- $1,000 one-time gift the Dean's Council.
Senior Director of Development and Strategic Initiatives