Plan for Communicating Hazing Prevention Education and Penalties
- Send a broadcast email to all students to relay the information.
- Promote the information during Campus Safety Month (September) and Public Safety Day (Aug. 28).
- Promote the information during Hazing Prevention Week (Sept. 23-27).
- Promote the information specifically at Fall Fest, a highly attended event for all LSU students, Oct. 11.
- Promote the information throughout the fall semester as part of the “Know the Code” campaign to inform students of changes, including hazing, to the Code of Student Conduct.
- Continue to promote the anti-hazing message throughout the fall semester (Tigerlink, student activities, and events).
- Inform students of all anti-hazing resources as part of typical safety communications during the fall semester (email and web).