Request an Accountability Advisor
Accountability Advisors are LSU faculty and staff selected and trained by Student Advocacy & Accountability on the accountability process.
- Help students understand the accountability process and discuss available options
- Help students prepare for meetings, formulate questions, and gather supporting documentation
- Act as a spokesperson for the student
- Directly address the SAA officials, University Hearing Panelists, or Material Observers
- Serve as a Material Observer and Advisor simultaneously
For steps on finding an advisor, please see below.
Understand your charges and your rights as a student by reviewing the Code of Student Conduct. Information about a student's right to have one Advisor can be found in Section 4.4. Students may have an Advisor of their choice present for the meeting, but it is not required and most students attend this meeting on their own. If you are unable to locate an Advisor and would like to be connected with one, please see the listing below and reach out to schedule a time to meet either in-person, phone or email.
If you cannot reach your Advisor within 2 business days, or do not receive a response within 2 business days, please contact Student Advocacy & Accountability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountability Advisor Contact Information
School of Education