BD Program Application Process
The BD Program takes a comprehensive approach to facilitating the holistic development of its doctoral fellows. Emphasis is placed on providing mentoring, professional development, and networking opportunities in support of racial and ethnic groups historically underrepresented in STEM disciplines These groups include: African-American/Black, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander or Hispanic/Latinx.
BD applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- BS degree from any LS-AMP institution and participation in LS-AMP activities
- No post-baccalaureate degree
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Competitive GRE scores
- Admission to the LSU Graduate School and a PhD STEM program
Application Materials and Deadline
Currently, the LSU Bridge to the Doctorate Program is not accepting applications.