You watch the Super Bowl for the advertisements and dream of a career where you can be creative and move people with your messages.
About Digital Advertising
As the only university in the nation with “digital” in the name of its advertising concentration, our curriculum contains courses in innovative ways to use electronic media and social networks. Digital advertising at LSU will teach you to plan, create, execute, and evaluate campaigns that will grab the world’s attention.
- Account Manager
- Creative Director
Once you're an LSU student, you'll need to meet the requirements below to continue pursuing this major.
- Application required
- One full-time semester completed at LSU
- 3.0 GPA overall
- Grade of "B" or better in MC 2010 (Media Writing)
B.A.M.C., Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
Course Load by Subject Area
- Communication: High Intensity
- Writing: High Intensity
- History & Law: Medium Intensity
- Business & Economics: Low Intensity
- Electives: Low Intensity
- Foreign Language: Low Intensity
- Math: Low Intensity
- View all course loads