Tutors and Translators
Free! Hispanic Studies Graduate Assistant tutoring is available during Fall and Spring semesters. No appointment needed. Students needing assistance with Spanish 1101, 1102, 1152, 2101, and 2102 can get help in Room 336 Hodges Hall, Monday through Friday when classes are in session.
Please contact the Department of French Studies for a list of French translators. Services are not guaranteed by the Department of World Languages, Literatures & Cultures or any other LSU department. Persons requesting service should contact the individual tutor or translator for pricing.
- Dr. Touria Khannousm, Translation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-578-0427
- Dr. Harald Leder, Translation, email@example.com
Latin and Ancient Greek
- Dr. Michelle Zerba, Translation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-578-3048
- Allison White, Translation, email@example.com, 225-578-6679
- Nicolette Lopez, Tutoring & Translation, firstname.lastname@example.org, 225-578-5177
- Claudia Sanford, Tutoring & Translation, email@example.com, 225-578-5359
Third-Party Translation Services
- Ad-ex Worldwide: 1-800-257-9449
- American Translators Association: www.atanet.org
- Berlitz Translation: 1-800-543-5249
- Globalspeaknetwork.com: 703-412-1500
Translating Official Documents
Translators may translate documents, but requestors are responsible for notarizing the translated documents. The Department of World Languages, Literatures & Cultures does not provide notary services. Translators may provide documentation that the translation was completed to the best of their ability after services are rendered.