Become a part of the Black Faculty & Staff Caucus
What is BFSC?
- Resource for faculty and staff on issues affecting African Americans on campus.
- Advocate for African American faculty, staff, and students.
- Support organization that provides assistance through scholarships and outreach.
Why Join BFSC?
- Network with other African American faculty and staff on campus.
- Voice your concerns regarding campus life for African American faculty and staff.
- Give back through our community service projects and scholarship programs.
How do I learn more?
- Attend Black Faculty & Staff Caucus meetings.
- Join the BFSC newsletter group.
- Join the organization and our GROUP 100.