Micromachining X-ray Lithography
Micromachining (XRLM1) Port 2A, 10 mrad (Updated)
- X-ray lithography beamline for microfabrication.
- Two mode of operation, "white" and "mirror" light.
- Two Beryllium windows, 100 µm and 120 µm.
- Distance source point - mask plane 10.35 meter.
- DEX 02 scanner, from Jenoptik GmbH.
IR, Vacuum UV, & Soft X-ray
3-meter Normal Incidence Monochromator (NIM), Port 3B, 70 mrad
- High-resolution, high-flux beamline, range 2 - 50 eV,
resolving power 10,000 (high energy) - 50,000 (low energy)
- Dedicated SES-200 analyzer endstation for ARUPS measurement.
- A “second tail” allows deflection of the highly resolved monochromatic beam to a second, user-selected or provided, endstation.
- View High Resolution Photoemission of Organic Systems at 3m NIM Beamline at CAMD for more details.
Varied-Line-Space Plane Grating Monochromator Beamline (VLSPGM), Port 4A, 7 mrad
- High-resolution soft x-ray beamline, range 200 -1200 eV
- Resolving power 5000
- NEXAFS, XAS, MCD measurements
- View Upgraded varied-line-space PGM beamline at CAMD for more details.
ex. of research done on the PGM beamline: surface science.
5-meter Toroidal Grating Monochromator Beamline (5m-TGM), Port 4B, 6 mrad
- High-resolution VUV beamline, range 25 – 240 eV
- Resolving power 800 at 200 eV
- ARUPS, LEED, Dual-anode X-ray source
- XAS measurements
- Omicron EA-125 photoelectron analyzer for ARUPS and XPS
- View High-throughput Toroidal Grating Beamline for Photoelectron Spectroscopy at CAMD for more details.
Infrared Microspectroscopy Beamline (IR), Port 1A, 50 mrad
- Nicolet FT-IR spectrometer and Microscope, range 400 – 11700 cm-1
- Transmission and reflection modes
- Infrared 1D and 2D mapping with spatial resolution 10 µm
- View The infrared microspectroscopy beamline at CAMD and its application in plant–pathogen interactions for more details.
- Energy range 7.0 - 17.5 keV with resolution of 3 eV, suitable for macromolecular crystallography MAD phasing.
- Energy range 6.0 - 35 keV with resolution 1-3%
- Double-crystal monochromator with energy range from ~5-11KeV
- Online 200mmx200mm multiwire gas detector
- Sample to detector distance adjustable from 0.9m to 4.9m
- View SAXS for further details.
- LEXAS: Low Energy X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy
Energy range: 1.7 - 5 keV
- DCM: Double Crystal Monochromator Beamline
Energy range: 1.7 - 11 keV
- HEXAS: High Energy X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy
Energy range: 5 - 30 keV
- View X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy (XAS) for further details.