Freshman/Sophomore Year Student Expectations
- Complete a new member meeting with Rachael
- Complete any requirements Rachael establishes in the new member meeting
- Meet with your SSS counselor a minimum of two times (SAS and scheduling meetings). You may see them more often as you need
- Attend one SSS Roundtable/Workshop
- Attend an academic family meeting or mentor
- Utilize the SSS computer or study labs at least one time
- Sign up for and successfully complete SSS 1001, SSS Success Strategies.
- Students who drop the SSS 1001 course will immediately be removed from the LSU SSS Membership roster and will lose their access the SSS counselors, the SSS lab and SSS tutoring.