In Fall of 2017, LSU President F. King Alexander created the Task Force on Greek Life to evaluate all Greek organizations and activities at LSU. After completing its assessment, the Task Force offered a final report on February 21, 2018. The report included 28 different recommendations for LSU to consider. President Alexander accepted all 28 recommendations and added some additional items that he instructed the university to put in place, as detailed in his Action Plan for Greek Life, issued on February 28, 2018. In the Action Plan, the President created a Greek Life Implementation Committee to carry out the work that the Task Force outlined. The Implementation Committee met throughout the spring and early summer of 2018 to put all of the recommendations into effect at LSU. The Committee released its report of activities on July 16, 2018.
- PS-76 - Greek Life Committees
- Code of Student Conduct
- Uniform Code of Infractions
- PS-78 - Serving, Possessing and Consuming of Alcoholic Beverages
- PM-68 - Construction, Modification, Maintenance, Care and Operation of Sorority and Fraternity Houses Located on University Property
- Greek Standards for Success/Scorecard