Amirhosein Jafari, Ph.D.
3315-K Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Phone: (225) 578-5496
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, University of New Mexico, 2018
M.S. in Construction Engineering and Management, University of Tehran, 2011
B.S. in Civil Engineering, University of Tehran, 2009
2018 – Current: Assistant Professor, Construction Management, College of Engineering, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
2013 – 2018: Graduate Research & Teaching Assistant and Instructor, Department of Civil, Construction, Environmental Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
2011 – 2013: Quality Control Engineer, Kayson Construction INC., Tehran, IRAN
- Sustainable Construction/ Green Building
- Building Energy Efficiency and Energy Performance Analysis
- Smart Infrastructures/ Smart Communities
- Infrastructure and Facility Management Systems
- Decision Support Systems in Construction
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
For more information on Dr. Jafari's research, please visit www.spice-lab.com.