Sabarethinam Kameshwar, Ph.D.
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
3230L Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Phone: (225) 578-4911 / Fax: (225) 578-4945
- 2017 Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Rice University, Houston, TX
- 2012 B.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India
- 2019 - Present: Assistant Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Louisiana State University
- 2017 - 2019: Post-doctoral Research Scholar, School of Civil and Construction Engineering, Oregon State University
- 2012 - 2017: Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Rice University
Infrastructure and community resilience; multi-hazard and extreme event performance of structures (bridges, buildings, oil storage tanks) and infrastructure systems (roads, water, power); surrogate modeling and machine learning for natural hazards research; decision support for resilience considering deep uncertainties; lifecycle analysis and sustainability of infrastructure.