Formstack is LSU's new digital form solution. If you would like gain access to Formstack, please fill out the form below and the Formstack Administrator will contact you.
To embed a Formstack form onto an OU Campus webpage:
- Log into Formstack
- Click on the form you want to embed
- Click the "Share" tab in the upper right
- Log into OU Campus
- Navigate to Content > Assets
- Click the green "+New" button
- Click the Source Code option to create a new Source Code Asset
- In the name of your Asset, include your Department or Unit name or acronym, the name of the form, and "Formstack" to make it easy to locate in the future.
- Paste the copied code from Formstack into the Asset Content area
- Click the blue "Create" button in the bottom right of the screen
- Navigate to the page that you want to embed the form on in OU Campus
- Select "Edit"
- Select "Edit Main Content"
- Click on the asset icon from the toolbar and find your asset by entering the asset name in the filter field
- Click Insert