LSU SVM Virtual Job Fair: Register Now!
Date: January 9, 2021
3 - 6 p.m.
To Participate in this event as an employer
We have already created a Handshake account for you. You can activate it using Google Chrome by taking steps at this activation link. Here is the direct link to register for the event. Once you click that link and then login to your Handshake account, you’ll be able to register. When you register, an invoice will be generated. For registration assistance, contact Courtney Edwards at (225) 578-2162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the increased costs of this virtual platform, we are having to charge for participation for employers. The fees are as follows:
- Independent, owner-operated. Clinics owned and operated by an individual veterinarian or small group of veterinarians:
- Alumni of the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine: $50
- Non-alumni: $100
- Owned and operated by a company (e.g. NVA, Banfield, Mars, etc.): $250
To Participate in This Event as a Job Seeker
You will first need access to your alumni Handshake account. Once you have access to Handshake, and once the event registration is live, you will then be able to take steps to sign up for event sessions to meet with employers. To gain access to your Handshake account:
- If you graduated May 2018 or later, email email@example.com with your LSU email address and the personal email address you would like your Handshake account to be linked to.
- If you graduated before May 2018, complete the alumni registration form found at the bottom of the career center alumni website.
NOTE: LSU will be closed December 24-January 1. Please register by December 23 so we can process your request.
Questions? Contact Gretchen Morgan, CFRE, Director of Alumni and Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.