Submitted October 7, 2019
Practice Name: Sedro Woolley Veterinary Care
City: Sedro Woolley
Contact Person: Dr. John McKee
Phone: (360) 856-0310
Fax: (360) 856-0594
Are you a new or recent graduate seeking full-time employment as a practicing veterinarian? Are you searching for an Associate Veterinary position in an environment with:
- Dynamic people
- Team-oriented environment
- Exciting location
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for advancement
- No on-call duties
- Caring, enthusiastic staff
- Hi-tech office
Sedro Woolley Veterinary Care is a privately owned small animal practice with a full-time associate veterinarian opening that has a lot to offer a new veterinarian:
- mentorship as it has two veterinarians both with over 20+ years of experience
- work/life balance as there are no on-call and/or after hour duties
- potential to work independently with minimal supervision
- potential to become a partner in the practice
The Associate Veterinarian position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to examining, diagnosing, and establishing treatment plans for patients. Non-medical responsibilities include providing excellent customer service and fostering relationships with clients. Ideal candidate is motivated with exceptional people, organizational, and communication skills. We strive to provide excellence in veterinary care and are looking for veterinarians with the same values, a positive attitude, a passion and commitment to providing the highest quality of patient care and services and who is in search of a practice to make his/her veterinary home.
The Sedro Woolley Veterinary Care team loves the community they serve and are desiring a doctor who will adopt their same philosophy and become an integral part of the continued growth and success for their hospital.
Submitted May 20, 2019
Practice Name: Woodside Animal Hospital
City: Port Orchard
Contact Person: Kerry Kornish
Woodside Animal Hospital is growing and we are looking for a team of medical professionals that are excited to join us! We believe the healing process begins when doctors work with clients to find answers. Although we are a busy hospital, we believe you should have adequate time with your patients. That's why we offer half hour appointments and allot for a two hour appointment-free period every day to catch up and for lunch.
As a privately owned hospital we:
- create plans tailored to our patients,
- have a great team that is encouraged to thrive in areas that interest them,
- value our staff and offer exceptional medical and 401k benefits,
- treat our clients like humans, not numbers.
What we ask of you:
Our veterinarians set the tone for the hospital. You are the ideal candidate if you:
- thrive on staying busy, but can remain calm and with a positive attitude. Healthcare doesn't always follow a schedule. We are a pretty relaxed group, but emergencies do happen.
- like people as much as you like animals. Communication is critical. If you like sitting on the floor with your patients while talking to their people, and you communicate well with our staff, you'll fit in perfectly with our team!
- enjoy the exam room as much as the surgery suite. We'd be even more excited if you have an affinity for oral health and dentistry!
- want to help your hospital grow. If you are the type of veterinarian with dreams of becoming certified in ultrasonography, learning how to do orthopedic procedures (including tightrope surgery), or someday own your own clinic, we want to hear from you. We are undergoing construction from updating the hospital to managing the practice (going paper light) and hope that you want to help us create a newer, more modern hospital.
Get away from traffic jams and unrealistic living expenses:
Port Orchard, immortalized in Debbie Macomber's books as Cedar Cove, is a semi rural seaside town characterized by friendly people and a peaceful pace of living. We are surrounded by idyllic views of the Puget Sound and local snow capped mountains, the recreational and cultural opportunities are only limited by your imagination. Your off time could find you exploring symphonies, comedy shows, going to sporting events, Home and Garden or Flower shows, riding mountain bikes, hiking, boating, seeking antique treasures and much more. Although Port Orchard offers the escape from crazy city living, the introduction of the fast ferry has made getting to Seattle is easy when you want to see a Seahawks or Sounders game.
Submitted May 16, 2019
Practice Name: Diamond Veterinary Assoc
Contact Person: Angie Koellner
Job Description: Emergency Night Shift Veterinarian
Exciting Opportunity! Does the idea of having long stretches of days off sound appealing? How about working with awesome and educated assistants and technicians? Do you thrive when interesting, non-preventative cases are presented to you? If you answered YES to these questions, then working for Diamond Veterinary Hospital is the place for you! We are looking for a small animal veterinarian to work our emergency night shifts. We are a privately-owned, busy AAHA-accredited hospital that provides general practice care during the day and emergency services 24-hours per day. We have a fabulous staff and high-tech equipment. Everett, WA is a port town located within easy driving distance to Seattle, National Forests, and mountains. Whether you prefer the city nightlife, boating around the bay, or a weekend camping trip, Everett provides easy access. Local activities include kiteboarding, crabbing, fishing, a local minor league baseball team and a western hockey league team. There are skiing opportunities and other snow sports around an hour away. The housing in Everett and the surrounding area is affordable, and we have some great local restaurants. Generous compensation and benefits, including health/vision/dental/life insurance, IRA with matching, paid time off, CE allowance, and more! To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.