Submitted October 7, 2019
Practice Name: Southern Veterinary Partners
State: South Carolina
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of South Carolina
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Southern Veterinary Partners rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package. Plus the opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
Interested applicants email resume to: Mgonzales@svp.vet
Submitted September 19, 2019
Practice Name: JMJ Phillip Executive Search
State: South Carolina
Contact Person: Rebecca Kercher
Phone: 248-813- 9991
Job Description: Veterinarian Job Opening Greenville, South Carolina JMJ Phillip Executive Search
A growing animal hospital is seeking a driven and passionate candidate to fill a Veterinarian job opening in the greater Greenville, South Carolina area. JMJ Phillip's veterinary recruiters are seeking a candidate who will work with injured animals, treat wounds, and spay and neuter. If you love being around animals and are devoted to offering them the best possible healthcare, this is an exciting opportunity. The veterinary office offers competitive compensation as well as unique perks such as one half day off each week, equity in the company, and a generous relocation package.
Greenville Veterinarian Overview
The Veterinarian is responsible for examining animals and checking their health status. The Veterinarian will use previous knowledge and experience to diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment. The job also requires the Veterinarian to perform a wide variety of surgeries such as dental, ophthalmic and orthopedic, spay and neutering. The ideal candidate must have strong problem solving abilities, communication skills, and patience. Finally, the Veterinarian must communicate in basic terms with pet owners.
Greenville Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine and check animal health status.
- Diagnose illnesses and decide the best possible treatment.
- Perform various surgeries such as dental, orthopedic, spaying and neutering.
- Vaccinate and prescribe medicine to animals.
- Use communication skills to explain medical terms and conditions to pet owners.
Veterinarian (Greenville Area) Job Requirements
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and a State Veterinary Board License
- Previous experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician or Veterinarian Assistant is a plus, but not required
- Experience conducting surgeries, vaccinations and health checks on animal preferred but not required
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of medical equipment, anesthesia procedures, and the ability to explain medical terms and conditions.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills are required
All interested candidates please contact Rebecca Kercher via phone (248) 813- 9991 or email Rebecca.Kercher@jmjphillip.com. Resumes may be sent directly to Rebecca for immediate consideration. Additionally, please visit our website to view additional job openings and submit your resume to be considered for other opportunities.
Submitted June 4, 2019
Practice Name: Saint Francis Animal Hospital
City: Little River
Contact Person: Darcel Zavistaski
Job Description: Associate Veterinarian Saint Francis Animal Hospital Little River, South Carolina 29566
$85,000 -$120,000 plus sign-on bonus.
Full time associate needed for our growing companion animal and exotic pet hospital. We are a family friendly team that promotes a culture allowing a great work/life balance and the ability to enjoy a very rewarding career. Our company strives to provide gold standard medicine and up to date quality care. We are a silver level cat friendly practice.
As an associate at Saint Francis Animal Hospital, you would enjoy our state of the art technology, including Avimark software, Idexx diagnostics, digital radiology, including digital dental radiology, ultrasound, and cold laser therapy.
The ideal candidate should be focused on quality care and client satisfaction and must be passionate about veterinary medicine. Candidate must also be willing to work as a team and have strong communication skills. Sense of humor and desire to have fun is also encouraged. Excellent surgical skills, including an interest in dentistry are required.
The current work week is Monday through Friday. No after-hour emergency work is required. Benefit package includes generous CE package, paid vacation time, VIN membership and more. Part-time applicants will also be considered.
Generous Salary will commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates are welcome to forward your resume to Darcel Zavistaski at email@example.com.