Submitted May 26, 2020
Practice Name: Foxbank Veterinary Hospital
Contact Person: Josh Schmitz
From the moment clients walk into Foxbank Veterinary Hospital, we want them to know that they have brought their pet to a safe place where they will be well taken care of. Our team is caring and compassionate, and they are committed to not only taking care of the pet's immediate needs, but to forging a long-lasting relationship with the client and their pet.
Foxbank is a privately owned small animal clinic which is growing and ready to bring on a second doctor to our hospital. At Foxbank Veterinary Hospital we offer wellness care, urgent care, surgery, and dentistry.
We provide four exam rooms for visits at the clinic. While seeing pets you are able to utilize our in-house Idexx Laboratory equipment, Digital radiology both Regular and Dental, as well as Ultrasound. In addition we have multiple licensed technicians to aid and assist you in surgeries and examinations.
We are currently opening Monday-Saturday with no on-call hours or after hours care.
- DVM/VMD degree from accredited institution required
- Eligibility and ability to obtain South Carolina state Veterinary License
- If you are an experienced veterinarian looking for a change or a new graduate beginning professional veterinary career we'd love to hear from you. If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you please click on the apply button at the top of the job posting or contact the clinic directly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 /year
Submitted March 6, 2020
Practice Name: Veterinarian (PT or FT) - Dutch Fork Animal Hospital
State: South Carolina
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of South Carolina
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
- Competitive salary, based on experience and expertise
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- A large network of over 1,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
Submitted September 19, 2019
Practice Name: JMJ Phillip Executive Search
State: South Carolina
Contact Person: Rebecca Kercher
Phone: 248-813- 9991
Job Description: Veterinarian Job Opening Greenville, South Carolina JMJ Phillip Executive Search
A growing animal hospital is seeking a driven and passionate candidate to fill a Veterinarian job opening in the greater Greenville, South Carolina area. JMJ Phillip's veterinary recruiters are seeking a candidate who will work with injured animals, treat wounds, and spay and neuter. If you love being around animals and are devoted to offering them the best possible healthcare, this is an exciting opportunity. The veterinary office offers competitive compensation as well as unique perks such as one half day off each week, equity in the company, and a generous relocation package.
Greenville Veterinarian Overview
The Veterinarian is responsible for examining animals and checking their health status. The Veterinarian will use previous knowledge and experience to diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment. The job also requires the Veterinarian to perform a wide variety of surgeries such as dental, ophthalmic and orthopedic, spay and neutering. The ideal candidate must have strong problem solving abilities, communication skills, and patience. Finally, the Veterinarian must communicate in basic terms with pet owners.
Greenville Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine and check animal health status.
- Diagnose illnesses and decide the best possible treatment.
- Perform various surgeries such as dental, orthopedic, spaying and neutering.
- Vaccinate and prescribe medicine to animals.
- Use communication skills to explain medical terms and conditions to pet owners.
Veterinarian (Greenville Area) Job Requirements
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and a State Veterinary Board License
- Previous experience as a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician or Veterinarian Assistant is a plus, but not required
- Experience conducting surgeries, vaccinations and health checks on animal preferred but not required
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of medical equipment, anesthesia procedures, and the ability to explain medical terms and conditions.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills are required
All interested candidates please contact Rebecca Kercher via phone (248) 813- 9991 or email Rebecca.Kercher@jmjphillip.com. Resumes may be sent directly to Rebecca for immediate consideration. Additionally, please visit our website to view additional job openings and submit your resume to be considered for other opportunities.