Submitted January 6, 2021
Practice Name: Yukon Hills Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Cody Kilgore
Yukon Hills Animal Hospital is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. Established in 1979, Yukon Hills Animal Hospital has grown and become one of the top hospitals in Oklahoma. Our modern hospital includes complete surgical and dental facilities, anesthesia monitoring, digital radiology, pharmacy, diagnostic laboratory, treatment room, ICU/recovery ward, isolation and general medical wards. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of our patients' pets. We have a great team with a fast-paced pleasant working environment. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of in which applicant is applying
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
Submitted February 19, 2020
Practice Name: Animal Emergency Center
Contact Person: Dr. Troy McNamara
Animal Emergency Center, located in the beautiful city of Tulsa, is Oklahoma's ONLY VECCS Certified Facility. We currently have open positions for both full and part-time emergency veterinarians.
Our well-equipped, free standing clinic serves as a dedicated 24/7 ER and trauma facility complete with:
- full in-house laboratory
- digital radiography
- Toshiba 16 slice CT
- flexible and rigid endoscopy
- dual surgical suite
Work closely with diplomates: ACVIM (Oncology), Ophthalmology, Surgeon (SA)
- Positive attitude and work ethic, flexible schedule availability including nights/overnights/weekends
- Applicant must be energetic, self-motivated and proficient dealing with common ER cases, treatments and surgical procedures.
We enjoy mentoring and providing on-site support and training for new(er) graduates! We are always looking for Veterinarians who have completed internship/residency programs or have 2-3 years of emergency experience.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus program
- Generous CE allowance
- Full insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability)
- Retirement (401K with company match)
- We pay all dues and licenses (state, DEA, AVMA, VECCS, VIN, VetGirl, etc.)
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Assistance is available
- Excellent support staff dedicated to ER/CC medicine
- Support staff to DVM ratio 3:1 (minimum)