Submitted September 7, 2019
Practice Name: Heart Of Harlem Veterinary Clinic
City: New York
Contact Person: Marco A. Sola
Job Description: Full-time (preferred) or Part-time.
We offer attractive work hours, no on call or emergency duty required and we are closed on major holidays and Sundays. Must be skilled in general medicine, routine surgery and interest in dentistry a plus. Our practice respects and values our employees' personal/work balance. Flexible start date.
Submitted April 23, 2019
Practice Name: Hopewell Animal Hospital
City: Hopewell Junction
State: NEW YORK
Contact Person: Kim Buchanan
Integrative practice seeking creative, enthusiastic, team-oriented Veterinarians. We are a privately owned full service "conventional" western practice that incorporates TCVM (acupuncture, herbs, food therapy, tui-na), chiropractic, and other modalities (laser, regenerative medicine). Currently building a brand-new state of the art facility, move-in expected late May. We are looking for PT/FT Doctors. Flexible scheduling, benefits, beautiful Hudson Valley (New York) location. Enjoy both work and life satisfaction!
Submitted April 15, 2019
Practice Name: Veterinary Emergency Group
State: New York
Contact Person: Parisa Blair
Job Description: ER Veterinarian
Signing Bonus + Relocation Assistance
Veterinary Emergency Group is hiring an Emergency Veterinarian. This is a high-paying, very rewarding Emergency position that offers opportunities for growth within our company as well as advanced emergency and surgical training.
The ideal candidate
- Has earned a DVM or equivalent degree
- Is fulfilled by helping others
- Thrives in team-oriented environments (think hospital retreats, team dinners, happy hours and more!) Has a glass half full attitude and a sense of humor!
- Lives and breathes emergency medicine
Why VEG: Because emergency is our thing, and we're kind of a big deal! Emergency is all we do (no specialists, no general practice), so our Emergency Doctors are at the top of our totem pole! We also offer:
- Industry-leading compensation + signing bonus + monthly bonuses Health Insurance
- 401 w/ company match
- Unlimited CE
- Flexible work schedules for a true work-life balance (3 shifts a week is full time for our veterinarians!) Fresh groceries sent weekly, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, annual company-wide retreat, etc.