Submitted February 18, 2020
The Juan Tabo Animal Clinic in Albuquerque, NM is a locally and independently owned small animal clinic. This AAHA accredited clinic is looking for an associate to join their team. This position will include care for patients in an outpatient, inpatient and surgical setting. Position includes but is not limited to, assessing and diagnosing patients, vaccinations and annual exams and client care. Surgical requirements are depending on experience. New graduates can look forward to working underneath experienced CSU graduates to be able to grow their knowledge and experience in this busy three doctor clinic.
Applicants should send resumes to Jtac3804@gmail.com attn: Kassandra Erven. Phone interviews will be preformed and then working interviews to be able to understand our culture to ensure the right fit.
Submitted September 17, 2019
Practice Name: El Dorado Animal Clinic
City: Santa Fe
State: New Mexico
Contact Person: Lisa Marie Alvarez
Eldorado Animal Clinic is a well-respected veterinary clinic that was established in 1993 by Dr. Murt Byrne. Dr. Byrne laid the foundation for a successful clinic with a very loyal and dedicated clientele. He has entrusted the continuation of quality and caring to VitalPet, and now our new Medical Director, Dr. Debra Diaz, as he eases into retirement. Dr. Diaz graduated from Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1998. She began her career working on horses but moved to small animal medicine in 2002. She has vast experience in general, emergency medicine and surgery. The vast knowledge and expertise from both Dr. Byrne & Dr. Diaz leads to an ideal mentoring set-up for a new DVM.
VitalPet is focused on providing veterinarians the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant and collaborative culture where each team member has career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance. Working at VitalPet, our veterinarians can expect a complex and rewarding caseload that is both challenging and diverse. Caseloads will include radiology, dental, diagnostics, surgery, care for exotics & pocket pets. We are compassion, quality of care and client education is all in a day's work with VitalPet.
Key Features of working with VitalPet
- Mentorship opportunities & ability to grow out your skills through strong CE stipends Opportunity to create lasting relationships with clients and see the full life of each pet Set paths to partnership & leadership opportunities. Grow as we grow - our rapid growth will create opportunities for your career development!
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call/overnight care Full and Part-time positions available A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest!
- Competitive Benefits, PTO, and compensation plans with an opportunity to choose the best comp plan for you (full production with no negative accrual/ProSal/guaranteed salary).
- Delivering complete and up-to-date veterinary care, including examinations, diagnosis, medical, dental, and surgical procedures while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
- Partnering with clients, including recommending and explaining the appropriate medical care and keeping clients informed both in the exam room and over the telephone
- Partnering with staff, ensuring an atmosphere of cooperation and mutual respect and providing learning opportunities as needed
- Maintaining and developing accurate patient records, including completing SOAP and maintaining all the necessary logs
- Clearly prescribing detailed directions regarding drug doses, routes, times, and rates for procedures and instructions for patient monitoring
Applicants must be in good standing with the state board. A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (VMD/DVM) degree, or equivalent, is required from an accredited university.