Submitted July 1, 2019
Practice Name: Eastern Maine Emergency Veterinary Clinic
Contact Person: Bob Bellamy
Job Description: Compassionate Veterinarian for team-oriented ER clinic
Want to join a collaborative team of doctors that will support you being the doctor you want to be? We are the emergency home for a partnership of 18 local vet clinics. Our board members are experienced veterinarians, so we know the challenges you face. Our goal is to support you as a doctor because we are doctors too.
Eastern Maine Emergency Vet Clinic (EMEVC) in Brewer, Maine is an after-hours, weekends, and holidays emergency clinic serving a third of the state of Maine. We are a home where you can practice medicine and build a good quality of life in the beautiful "Vacationland" of Maine. Visit us.
Our great team of skilled and experienced LVTs and Assistants are empowered to provide exceptional care.
Want a fulfilling career, low cost of living, great family location, and beautiful nature? Then we have a home for you.
- >1 years working in a veterinary clinic.
- Experience in a high-volume clinic.
- Experience in emergency veterinary medicine (not required).
- This is a full-time position and benefits eligible.
- A very competitive compensation/production package will have you earning well above $115,000 (USD) annual while living with a low cost of living.
- A great benefits package with medical, dental, vision, simple IRA, uniforms, employee discount, CE funds, license, and professional dues.
- Signing bonus & relocation assistance provided.
- Immigration expense assistance for qualified international candidates.
- All inquiries will be confidential.
Tell me about Maine
Brewer and its sister city Bangor are home to four colleges, restaurants and shopping centers serving much of northern Maine. A one to two-hour drive brings you to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, Mount Katahdin, and Baxter state park, Sugarloaf Ski area, and Portland; Maine's largest city with cobblestone streets lined with restaurants and shops. The Bangor region is a welcoming and safe area with great schools and an abundance of history and nature making it the perfect place for families.
To apply, submit your CV/Resume & cover letter to Bob Bellamy, Hospital Administrator email@example.com.
Submitted September 5, 2018
Practice Name: North Country Animal Hospital
City/State: Caribou, Maine
Contact Person: Lori Brown, DVM
Full-time veterinarian for busy 3-doctor companion animal practice in scenic region. Digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house lab suite, therapeutic laser. We provide medical, surgical and preventive care for pets of many species. Emergency duties shared, with one week on and 2 weeks off. Competitive salary and benefits include paid CE/assoc. dues/licenses/health and liability insurances.
New graduates welcomed, with appropriate level of mentoring for each individual's needs.
4-day work week makes it easier to take advantage of the fantastic outdoor recreation available.