Submitted July 7, 2018
Practice Name: Jefferson Animal Hospitals
City/State: Louisville, Kentucky
Contact Person: Heather
Jefferson Animal Hospitals is seeking an associate veterinarian for our growing AAHA accredited practice in Louisville, KY. www.LouisvilleVets.com
- New grads and all experience levels welcome
- Two AAHA accredited locations
- Experienced doctors on premises 24 hours a day.
- Open 24 hours since 1980 for both emergency and wellness services 8,000 +sq ft facility
is state of the art equipped with:
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy,
- Surgery and therapeutic laser,
- Hyperbaric chamber,
- Digital radiography including dental.
- We are the first Regional Animal Blood Bank in Louisville, supplying all our needs and local veterinarians as well.
- The only hospital in Kentucky that offers wellness 24/7.
- Mentoring program and learning opportunities with over 55 staff including 13 doctors.
- Excellent full time benefit package including Medical, Life, disability, dental and vision
- 401K, traditional and Roth
- Paid vacation
- Continued Education package
- Paid professional fees including DEA, AVMA,KVMA, AAHA, PLIT
- Flexible schedule 3-4 day workweek (full time), generous weekend and night shift differentials
- No on call time ever. When you are off, you are off!
- Positive work environment
- Excellent and highly trained support staff
- Relief, part-time and full time positions available for our Emergency Center with the opportunity to experience both facilities.
Additional Salary Information
Salary and Benefits negotiable depending on experience, specific skill set, number and type of shifts worked. Benefits vary depending on part or full time.
For more information, please visit our website at www.LouisvilleVets.com. Please submit resumes to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted March 27, 2018
Practice Name: West Kentucky Emergency Veterinary Services
City/State: Paducah, Ky
Contact Person: Shannon Edwards
Phone: (618) 993-2273
Fax: (618) 993-6220
Join our team!!! We are looking for a part-time or full-time small animal veterinarian to grow with us! Our West Kentucky Emergency Veterinary Services facility located in Paducah, Kentucky is looking to expand and hire a part-time or full-time veterinarian to assist in covering weekend and/or evening emergencies. This could be an opportunity to work a couple of weekend shifts as a second job or have as a full-time career. We have a wonderful support staff consisting of Licensed Veterinary Technicians, Managers, and Assistants. This clinic offers a full in-house laboratory, digital radiographs, ultrasound, surgical suite, and on-site housing arrangements.
Located in beautiful Western Kentucky, you will be able to enjoy country living only a short distance from the city life of Nashville, Tennessee, offering the best of both worlds. Whether your interests are in outdoor recreational activities, such as hiking or camping, or include learning about unique natural and cultural heritage of our region, the fields, forests, and lakes of Western Kentucky welcome you. The climate and beauty of the area are especially charming during the Spring and Fall seasons. The Spring brings an abundance of blooming dogwoods, redbuds, wildflowers, and early warm temperatures that allow for many outdoor activities. The Fall is saturated with color as the leaves turn brilliant reds, yellows, and browns. The summers are warm and the winters are mild. Wild turkey and deer are plentiful along with many local lakes for fishing and water recreation. Four of America's most important inland waterways converge in Western Kentucky making it America's geographical heart. Paducah is lush with greenery and waterways as far as the eye can see. Nearby, Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley, and Land Between the Lakes offer more than 3,000 miles of shoreline, birding, hiking, and wildlife viewing, and outdoor activities.
We offer a competitive commission-based salary with a guaranteed base. Our comprehensive benefit package typically includes professional dues, professional licenses, professional liability insurance, 401K retirement plan, continuing education allowance and paid time off for CE, pet care benefits, and uniform allowance. Furthermore, we are open to discussing future buy-in or partnership possibilities.
If you are passionate about veterinary medicine and looking for a long-term career please send your curriculum vitae or resume to the attention of Shannon Edwards at 8257 Express Drive, Marion, IL 62959 or email to email@example.com. All inquiries will be considered confidential.
Submitted December 11, 2017
Practice Name: Animal Medical Center
City/State: Madisonville, KY
Contact Person: Lauren Turley
Small Animal Veterinarian Wanted Animal Medical Center Inc. is a 4 doctor, 2 hospital practice located in Madisonville and Henderson, Kentucky. Located just south of Evansville, Indiana and north of Hopkinsville, Kentucky. We are looking to hire an associate veterinarian to join our small animal practice. We have fully equipped surgical suites, digital radiography, in-house blood capabilities, and boarding facilities. Located within driving distance to many big town amenities, our small town atmosphere makes everyone feel at home.
Contact us with any inquiries.
Walter Enright, DVM
Lauren Turley, DVM