Practice Name - Mobile Veterinary Practice
City - Trumbull
State - Connecticut
Contact Person - Brianna Reid
Email - email@example.com
Mobile Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full-time associate veterinarian to join our team in providing high-quality preventative care and excellent emergency and surgical services.
We're a small, family-run, full-service animal hospital located in Trumbull, Connecticut. Ours is a peaceful suburban town that combines the charm of the country with proximity to city life. Our veterinarians love the fact that they can enjoy a wealth of outdoor activities, like hiking, biking, and wildlife watching, all the while living just a short commute from New York, Boston, and New Haven.
In addition to this ideal setting, we can offer you:
- License reimbursement
- CE allowance
- Health and liability insurance
- IRA eligibility
- Paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Mentorship and the potential to buy-in to the practice
- A flexible work schedule
Our facility is state-of-the-art and equipped with the latest in diagnostic equipment, including in-house laboratory testing, digital radiography, endoscopy, dental radiography, and therapeutic cold laser. Over the course of our more than 30 years in business, we've assembled a knowledgeable and devoted support staff, and our 4-to-1 ratio of staff to DVM means more quality time with patients and a superior standard of care.
The successful candidate will have:
- A four-year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited institution with a license to practice in the state of Connecticut
- A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and evening shifts (no on-call work)
- Excellent communication skills