Tablecloths and Runners
We have a flexible, two-part system for tablecloths (table covers) and runners that is standard for all departments. After much research and trial/error, we are satisfied that we have found a quality solution. The colors are dyed to match LSU brand colors and the fabric is blended to be durable, easy to clean, and stain resistant.
- Size: Runners are 36” wide x 90” long. Tablecloths are 132” wide x 90” long and have rounded corners.
- Fabric: Tablecloths are solid purple poplin fabric with no stitching. The color is solid Jelly purple, medium weight, 6-ounce poplin fabric. Runners are solid white, medium weight poplin fabric. The trim is yellow twill to match LSU gold.
- Construction: The LSU letters are constructed of Pantone #715C poly-twill, hand-cut using a template and stitched with 1566 T-24 thread. The applique is stitched to the front of the runner. A second layer of white poplin, the same size as the front, is stitched to the back of the runner concealing the raw seams and stitching on the back of the applique. A two-inch border of Pantone yellow #7680C poly-twill is stitched along the front of the runner with mitered corners on all four edges using 1060 T-40 thread. Each runner and cloth is packaged in individual drawstring bags and shipped directly to the contact listed on the order form.
Rent a tablecloth and runner set
- We have a limited number of tablecloth and runner sets that faculty and staff can rent from us.
Purchase a tablecloth and/or runner
- Please complete the order form below.
- The vendor will create artwork and send you a proof for approval.
- Once approved, the tablecloth and/or runner will go into production and be shipped directly to you.
- Please note that you are responsible for paying the vendor directly.
- Please note that PUR22 forms are not required for tablecloths or runners.
Atlas Flags, Inc.
2010 Weems Road
Tucker, GA 30084