Borrow the Gobo
We have a two-color gobo featuring the LSU logo that can be used for indoor lighting at events, conferences, etc.
- A “gobo” is a small circular disc used in lighting fixtures to create a projected image or pattern. The term gobo is short for “Go Between Optics.”
- It requires the use of projector equipment, so additional services may be needed if you decide to use it.
- It is a size B gobo (OD: 86mm, IA:64.5mm).
- Please make sure to provide these specifications to your lighting vendor, so they know what size equipment you need.
- If you have any questions about using it, please contact us.
Recommended vendors for lighting services for events in the Baton Rouge area include:
- American Audio Visual -- 225-928-3334
- Wyndchaser Lighting LLC -- 225-216-1546
This item is made of glass and must be used and transported carefully. It must be returned undamaged after use (no cracks, scratches, chips, fractures, etc.). Failure to return the gobo in good condition will result in your unit being charged the cost to replace the gobo ($400).