An initiative to connect communications professionals throughout the university
Open to all LSU employees who perform communications and marketing functions for their respective units, each meeting offers a great opportunity for campus departments and colleges to enhance their promotional and recruiting efforts and increase the visibility of events, programs, brand awareness, and achievements.
The purpose of Campus Communicators is:
- to share information, ideas, tools, brand standards, best practices, and resources to aid members in doing their assigned jobs;
- to coordinate the dissemination of consistent messages to target audiences; and
- to otherwise foster collaboration among units, schools, campuses, and the central communications office to better advance the mission, people, and programs of LSU.
We host regular sessions on topics of interest to members of Campus Communicators.
If you are interested in joining this group, please contact us.
Serving as a a way to help all employees stay connected, this site features easy links to:
- Priority communications
- Development and training
- Employee discounts and benefits
- Major university offices
- Administrative Process Improvement Committee (APIC)
- Safety resources
- Governance resources
- Much more
News & Notes
We send one weekly newsletter to all employees to keep the campus updated and connected. If you have an item you would like to see included in a future edition of News & Notes, please contact us.